An Instinct Furniture counter is height adjustable at a touch
There are well recognised health benefits of a height adjustable work space. Disabilities access standards require certain parameters for library furniture; with height adjustability you go beyond those requirements.
Height adjustability encourages a safe, comfortable and friendly exchange. The staff member can make an on the spot assessment of the customer’s capabilities and at the touch of a button adjust the height to suit the individual. You can now interact more easily with people of all levels of mobility – the young, the elderly, those in wheelchairs, and those who simply prefer to sit.
Height adjustability is also about ‘future proofing’. A height adjustable worktop will help ensure your library is best equipped to respond to the challenge of change.
6 reasons why our clients prefer height adjustability
- Work at the optimum and safe height, greatly reducing the risk of occupational injuries.
- Choose to raise the desktop and stand at regular intervals, reducing the risks associated with sitting and working for long periods.
- Customise your workspace to best suit your own height and task, then comfortably respond to the demands of the day.
- Provide an inviting platform to interact at a comfortable height, for both the staff member and the customer.
- Feel confident knowing you have a sensitive way to respond to people of all levels of mobility.
- Choose to sit or stand to maximise productivity, enhance well-being, and minimise fatigue.